Categories: design, film, literature, new media, Rock/Pop/Chanson, dance, theater, visual arts
Regions: All regions
Purpose: The Festival Belluard Bollwerk International in Fribourg (CH) and the Migros Culture Percentage are looking for artistic projects that are dealing with FUTURE NOSTALGIA. Selected proposals will be realized as a part of the Belluard Festival 2013 (from June 27th till July 6th).
Promotion focuses: • We are looking for projects that question, propose or provoke FUTURE NOSTALGIA, in the form of experimental and stimulating interventions, performances, installations or actions for the city of Fribourg and its inhabitants, for art and society.
• The call is open to artists and practitioners from other fields, to individuals or groups.
• The projects can take place in one of the festival venues, in the public space or in another location in Fribourg.
• You will find a more detailed description on: http://belluard.ch/en/about/news/call-proposals-2013/
Applications: • Each project is to be presented on maximum three A4-format pages (including drawings, photos, plans, etc), along with one A4 page with a budget proposal and personal details (name, postal and email address, telephone number, short CV).
• Applications must be written in English, German or French. (German and French applications should include an English summary of 1000 characters).
• Proposals can be sent to Belluard Bollwerk International / Contest 2013 / P.O. Box 214 / 1701 Fribourg / Switzerland or to email@example.com with as subject «CONTEST 2013».
Submission date: October 15th 2012 (For letters the postal stamp is proof; e-mails have to be sent until 11pm CET at latest).
BELLUARD BOLLWERK INTERNATIONAL
Esplanade de l'Ancienne Gare 3
P.O. Box 214